30 things about me

12v1 Tae Hyun Lee


1.    I love books
    I read at least 2 ~ 3 books a week. The genre can range from dry history tomes to fantasy. Reading books helps me clear my mind, and allow me to learn more. But reading books is just fun. My favorite moments in childhood are when I went to Barnes& Noble or Kyobo Book Store. 
2.    I write book reviews for fun.
3.    I am a beta reader.
4.    My Kindle has 973 books on it.
5.    I am writing a novel.
6.    My passion is MUN(Model United Nations).
7.    I like weird music
8.    I make weird music
9.    I am an avid redditor/imgurian.
10.  I’m a coffee person.
11.  I’m lazy.
12.  I am an extrovert
13.  I’m tall
14.  I am bad at sports
15. I have skied for 10 years
16.  I am good at card games
17.  I love physics
18.  I promote fair trade
19.  I’m interested in American politics
20.  I adore Rick and Morty
21. I am an agonist.
22. I like singing “바위처럼
23. I  sleep a lot.
24. I have very messy hair.
25.  I am a liberal.
26.  Boston is my favorite city.
27.  I talk a lot.
28.  The Empire Did Nothing Wrong.
29.  I do not clean my room.
30.  I wear glasses.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Whistleblower

Honest Reviews: Prince of Thorns