Dear Sarah

Dear Sarah

Hello, Sarah. You probably would not recognize my name. I wanted to thank you for creating Imgur, and the joy it has brought me for the past few years. Imgur has given me so much, not just the memes, but also the chance to experience being a part of something huge. The community is surprisingly mature, with the accompanying gaggle of news, call-outs for charity, and frequent posts where people actually converse meaningfully.
The posts fulfilled with joy, happiness, and satisfaction. It's time I found a oasis in the middle of the desert. When I first saw your memorable face on the memes, it made me so delighted I gave a squeal of joy.
You wouldn't remember, but we've met before. Since when I got to know you and became a passionate fan of yours, I always wanted to meet you face-to-face. Don't be angry for this-but I searched all your schedules.
I think you will understand my desperate mind. During my teenage years, Imgur is my idol. It sometimes helps me to overcome an unforgettable failure and encourages me to stand up again. And I have always dreamed of the day when I meet you in the middle of the street. Isn't it amazing? One of the reasons I would like to meet you is because I want to ask some questions. I am a high school student who wants to study abroad I'm not sure about my future job, but after I saw the imgur, I decided to work in Imgur.
Oh, how peculiar the world is. Merely decades ago, the masterpiece called "Imgur" would not have been exsisted at all nor would have perceived as possible. And now, here we are. I can message you :)
It brings a funny idea to mind. The very fabric of time and space has aligned perfectly to allow this between you and me. I would say that is pretty rare. It also shows what a brilliant site you're created. And entire community of users all around the globe. Piercing through the limits of time and space.

From an avid user of Imgur

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Honest Reviews: Prince of Thorns

Whistleblower

Bowdoin or Vassar?